TRANS ORASHI HIGHWAY
The project is to construct 28.4 KM road and drainage network in Ahoada & Omoku towns in Rivers State- Nigeria for Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
The scope of work is:
– Clearing of forest and swamps
– Removal of top soil.
– Backfilling sub-base with Laterite and Sharp sand material.
– Backfilling base with Stone base material.
– Laying of Asphalt wearing coarse for pavement.
– Laying of Surface dressing for shoulders using S125 bitumen and granite chipping.
– Construction of reinforced concrete drains and culverts.