EREMA RING ROAD
The project is to construct 18.5 KM of roads and drainage network in Erema Town in Rivers State- Nigeria for Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
The scope of work is:
- Clearing of forest and swamps
- Removal of top soil.
- Backfilling sub-base with Laterite and Sharp sand material.
- Backfilling base with Stone base material.
- Laying of Asphalt wearing coarse for pavement.
- Laying of Surface dressing for shoulders using S125 bitumen and granite chipping.
- Construction of reinforced concrete drains and culverts.